DonJoy Aircast Airlift PTTD Brace
The Aircast AirLift PTTD Brace is designed to provide support for posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD), or for early signs and symptoms of the adult acquired flat foot. Depending on the severity of the condition, it can be used to stabilize the condition and help prevent its degeneration or post-surgically and during rehabilitation.
The Aircast AirLift is designed for easy application and adjustment. The brace uses an innovative rear entry design which allows the patient to slip their foot into the back of the brace. Two straps secure the brace and can be used to adjust fit. These patient-friendly design elements make the AirLift easier to apply than custom braces, eliminate time-consuming lacing. We recommended wearing this brace with an athletic or walking shoe as the brace may be slightly bulky.
Features & Benefits
Aircell technology accommodates variances in arch shapes and heights to lift the foot arch for a more natural foot position
Easy on/off application
Adjustable Aircell inflation for personal comfort
Designed to support and protect posterior tibilais tendon dysfunction (PTTD), adult acquiring flat foot, and post-op rehabilitation
Best for daily activities
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.