DonJoy Aircast Airheel Arch & Heel Support
The Aircast AirHeel™ Arch and Heel Support manages plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis. Applying compression with every step, the Aircast AirHeel Arch and Heel Support helps reduce swelling and helps improve circulation. Constructed of lightweight breathable fabric, the AirHeel brace is simple to apply – just slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap.
The AirHeel™ brace is equipped with two interconnected aircells located under the foot arch and in back of the achilles tendon. When you take a step, the first air chamber (under the arch) begins to collapse thus reducing the stress to the plantar fascia under the arch. Air is forced into the chamber surrounding the achilles tendon which then inflates. The inflated achilles chamber applies compression to the achilles tendon to shorten the lever arm thus reducing strain on the tendon.
Features & Benefits
Aircell Technology delivers compression with every step to help minimize swelling and improve circulation
Lightweight and breathable materials deliver comfort
Universal Fit can wear on the right or left foot
Two removable stabilizers prove extra ankle support
Created with latex-free, compression spandex with air cells encased in waterproof nylon and adhered together with a hook and loop fasteners
Comfortably fits in shoes and can be worn in all activities
Designed to protect and support plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis
Best for all activities
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.