DonJoy Advantage Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
The DonJoy Advantage Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint helps ease foot pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis. Designed as a low-profile, lightweight night splint, this splint keeps the foot in a 90-degree position all night, providing a nice stretch to help relieve foot aches. The rigid shell has foam padding for additional comfort and two straps to hold the splint in place. The Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is easy to put on and adjust, and can be worn on the left or right foot. Note: This brace is not load bearing. It is to be worn during sleep.
Features & Benefits
Lightweight and low-profile
Padded, rigid dorsal shell holds foot in 90-degree position
Open design allows for breathability during sleep
Padded liner with foam insert for extra comfort
Easy-to-apply design with soft top and bottom straps
Fits on the left or right foot
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.