Derotation Foot Splint (Night Splint)
The night splint is designed to provide immobilisation to the foot post surgery A splint of any kind is used to support an injured or fractured bone to help after an operation or during the recovery process. The Vissco night splint provides de-rotation foot splinting; that is, it helps to prevent hip rotation following any surgical procedure.
When to Use
Prevention of foot drop contracture by supporting the foot in correct functional alignment during sleep
Prevention of side rotation in case of hip/femur fracture or post surgery
Night time splinting for foot to prevent Achilles tendon contracture during prolong bed rest
Benefits Of Use
Rigid support to support foot in the resting position post surgery
Ergonomic design and skin friendly material
How to Use
Tie the night splint around the foot to prevent rotation
The strap provided can be tied at the end of the bed to fix it
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.