The cast shoe is designed to cushion and support the leg in a plaster cast.It is used as footwear by someone whose leg is in a plaster cast For people that have had their leg in a plaster before, they know one of the greatest challenges is wearing any shoe that fits the plastered leg. Vissco brings you cast shoes, which are made for that very same purpose. They provide firmness and orthopaedic support to the ankle. They prevent the plaster from chipping, cracking or soiling and facilitate stability while walking. The enhanced rocker bottom permits a more natural gait and the rocker sole too is slip resistant. A must have for people with a plastered leg.
When to Use
For the patients whose leg is inside plaster cast.
Benefits Of Use
Provides firmness and orthopaedic support to the ankle
Prevents the plaster from chipping, cracking or soiling
Facilitates stability while walking
Ideal aid for a patient whose leg in a plaster
Slip resistant sole
Enhanced bottom permits a more natural gait
How to Use
Place your foot between the cloth and tighten on top and around the ankle with velcro fasterners as required
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.