Vissco Medipedic Walker with Rotating Castor – Double Bar
Vissco has a wide portfolio of products in the walking aids division which includes walking sticks, walkers and wheelchairs. Our mission is to manufacture superior products which focus on innovation and functionality, and improve the quality of life of patients to help them stay independent. If a lower limb of yours has been fractured or just under-gone surgery, you might feel the need for a walker till you get back on your feet for good. This walker provides a larger base of support, and also has wheels which help in locomotion. By providing four points of contact the walking aid provides both additional support and a wider range of stable centre of gravity positioning. You can adjust the height as you use extra support to walk or stand. This definitely provides superior stability than a standard walking stick as it helps direct the load through the arms and the walking aid thus lowering impact and static forces transmitted through the affected limbs.
Benefits Of Use
Provides larger base of support
Helps facilitate balance and stability while walking
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.