Pedder Johnson GEL COCCYX SEAT SUPPORT (17″x16″)
Orthopedic Gel Coccyx Seat cushion
Sloping wedge shape
Coccyx cut-out for tailbone/balls gel sheet
Pressure relieving corrugated / balls gel sheet
Removable zippered black fabric cover
Carry handle for easy transportation
The unique polymer gel molecular structure allows it to behave differently under pressure than foam, springs, or fibrous material. In foam, the tiny cells compress under pressure. Compressed cells eventually go flat and the foam cushion becomes useless. The progel polymer material and cushion design causes sitting pressure to flow away from areas of greatest pressure, reducing pain and discomfort. The result is greater seating comfort for longer periods of time.
The top layer of Medigel with corrugated profile greatly reduces shear forces while the bottom layer of PU foam evenly distributes remaining pressure.
A tapered front relieves thigh pressure and promotes proper leg position.
Easy to use – no inflating or adjusting required for optimal use.
The bottom-line: A Soft, Comfortable and Healthy Cushion for your bottom!
Instructions for use
When dirty/sticky, wash gel cushion and cover separately.
Sponge the gel with talcum powder, remove extra powder by washing the product with a mild shampoo and fresh water.
Avoid water below the Corrugated Gel Sheet (because PU foam takes longer time than gel to dry).
Shade dry. Keep away from direct heat.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.