Arcatron Heavy Duty Commode Wheelchair (Frido 2000)
Frido 2000, a unique wheelable commode chair designed specifically to cater to the hygiene and daily common needs of individuals with spinal cord injury and physical movement related to mobility limitations.
- Frido 2000 has removable armrests for easy wheelchair transfers of the user. No lifting for caregivers anymore.
- With a Soft PU Material Keyhole Shaped Waterproof Seat Cushion and the proven ability to roll over the commode directly, Frido 2000 helps access toilets in a safe and dignified manner.
- Frido 2000 has a seat height of 22.5 inches. This eases transfers from the bed to the chair and allows the wheelchair to roll over the regular commode.
- With the user’s comfort in mind, this wheelchair stocks a soft seat cushion and a tension adjustable backrest to tune it to the most optimum and comfortable seating position.
- In terms of safety, this Attendant-propelled wheelchair has Complete Locking 5″ Medical Casters and has a weight capacity of 150 Kg.
- Frido 2000 has an automotive-grade powder coating for better corrosion resistance.
- For daily activities, this wheelchair also has a soft top seat to be placed over the commode seat to use it as a regular wheelchair and a foldable active footrest for maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Frido 2000 has easy & tool-free assembly and dismantling; even the dismantled wheelchair can easily be transported in a car boot.
- Fewer hygiene worries for wheelchair users. With best in class comfort and quality, our ergonomically well-designed commode wheelchair gives you immense comfort and a sense of safety.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.