Medi Germany Circaid® Juxtacures® Compression Ulcer Recovery System
Effective compression treatment for venous leg ulcers
The adjustable compression device circaid juxtacures is an effective alternative to traditional compression bandaging. Thanks to the four interlacing bands with hook and loop fasteners the donning and doffing is very fast and simple. With the help of the integrated circaid Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) the required compression range can be adjusted and measured exactly. The ability to simply readjust the compression range during the day avoids a loss of pressure and thus prevents the device to slide down. This leads to a consistent and effective compression therapy improving decongestion of the venous oedema. Furthermore studies prove that with adjustable compression devices the healing rates of venous leg ulcers are faster compared to traditional compression bandaging (1, 2).Additionally, circaid juxtacures offers time- and cost-savings:- Cost reduction of wound dressings: 55.5 % (3)- Cost reduction of compression material: 72.3 % (3)- Reduction of nursing time: 60.0 % (3)- Cost savings in treatment due to faster healing rates (1, 2)Studies prove: ”adjustable compression devices represent a further advancement of compression therapy for VLUs [venous leg ulcers] treatment”. (1) Mosti G et al. Adjustable compression wrap devices are cheaper and more effective than inelastic bandages for venous leg ulcer healing. A Multicentric Italian Randomized Clinical Experience. Phlebology 2019. DOI: 0.1177/0268355519858439; Epub ahead of print.(2) Stather PW et al. Review of adjustable velcro wrap devices for venous ulceration. In Wound J 2019. DOI: 10.1111/iwj.13116; Epub ahead of print.(3) Elvin S. Cost efficacy of using circaid juxtacures and UCS Debridement cloths. JCN 2015;29(2):62-65.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.