Vissco Platinum Class I Thigh Length Medical Compression Stockings
Compression stockings are designed to help prevent and treat venous disorders. It works by exerting pressure on the legs and thereby increasing venous blood flow. It prevents venous stasis and relieves heavy and aching legs Compression stockings are designed to help prevent and treat venous disorders. This product works by exerting a pressure on the legs and thereby increases venous blood flow. It prevents venous stasis and relieves heavy and aching legs. Best results are observed in the morning, before getting out of bed. Remember to remove all jewelry before wearing the stockings and avoid wearing them at night.
Pressure: 23-32 mmHg
Extent of compression: Moderate Compression (Graded)
When to Use
Bed Ridden patients
Post operative care
Deep vein thrombosis Chronic venous insufficiency
Benefits Of Use
Anti-Embolism Stockings have graduated profile with maximum compression at the ankle, decreasing towards the knee and thigh
Prevents venous blood return and hence deep vein thrombosis
Helps to maintain blood flow and reduce discomfort and swelling
How to Use
To be worn like socks
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.