Dignity Adult Diapers
Dignity Premium Pull-Ups Adult Diaper M-L
Dignity Pull UP Adult Diaper for all day protection from incontinence in both men and women. It also reduces the chances of leaking.Uses:For protection from urine incontinenceSalient Features:Added Protection: Provides advanced leakage protection with the combination of double layered super absorbent core, tissue and ADL embossed with channels which forms a total absorbency system that significantly reduces the chances of leakageQuick Absorbent: Double layered super absorbent core design consists of two layers of super absorbent pads, which provide excellent urine retention. Leg cuffs and elastic provides a snug fit and ensures protection from leakage in the crotch regionOdor Reduction: Extra locking layer has specially designed blue color distribution strip which separates the wet diaper from the skin and provides a sense of dryness to the userSoft and Comfortable: In addition to wicking moisture away from the skin, the pads smooth outer cover is designed for comfortable wear on even the most delicate skinComfortable and Secure: Strategically placed tape keeps these pads securely in place within any diaper, creating the feeling of one cohesive undergarmentAvailable sizes: M (28-48 inches), L (38-60 inches), XL (48-68 inches)Directions For Use:Roll the person to their side away from you. Take the product and slide it between the legs from the front to the backTake the far ends of the product and cover the bottom carefully. The blue marking on the outer side is the wetness indicator and it should be parallel to the perineum. Return the person to their back; stretch out the right and left side tapes so that it is easier to wrap the brief around the userPlace the front part of the brief on the abdomen so that the blue marking is vertical to the navelFasten the tapes on each sideSafety Information:Do not flush the diaperDo not use the diaper againKeep out of the reach of children
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.