Pedder Johnson Alternating Bubble Mattress with Adjustable pump System
People who remain in bed for long hours tend to develop bed sores also known as pressure ulcers which are not only painful but can lead to infection and other complications. The main reason for bed sores is the constant contact of the body to the bed in combination with friction, humidity, temperature, continence, medication, shearing forces, age and unrelieved pressure. The most common areas affected are bony or cartilaginous areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles and the base of the spine and the upper and back part of the pelvic cavity. If they are noticed early, they are treatable.
Active airbeds with pumps such as this one help in the prevention of bed sores. The bed is to be used on top of a regular mattress. The air bed contains air cavities which fill up alternately in a 5 – 6 minute cycle. This results in the weight of the body being borne by different parts of the mattress at different times, ensuring that no part of the body is constantly in touch with the mattress. This allows for proper air circulation to all parts of the body and prevents the formation of bed sores.
The entire assembly consists of one thin mattress (which can be washed if required), tubes and an air pump that works on electricity.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.