Codex Alternating Pressure Air Mattress (APAM)
Unlike the standard Constant Low Pressure- CLP mattresses (Foam mattress, gel-filled, water-filled, etc) that remains static, APAMs have internal air cells that inflate and deflate in an alternating fashion. This ensures that no body part of the patient is in constant contact with the mattress continuously.
- AKTC 5 Inch Accu Savvy Mattress Overlay System
- AKTC 8 inch Optimal Dual Mattress Replacement System
- 16/18 inflatable TPU Coated Nylon air cells
- 3 static air cells to provide “pillow” support for optimal comfort
- Lightweight Air Pump with attachable hooks.
- Digital pressure adjustment function
- Auto detection mode that automatically detects weight and adjusts pressure accordingly
- 3 mode selection; Alternate, Static and Continuous Low Pressure (CLP)
- Adjustable cycle time; 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes
- Heavy duty polyester base sheet
- Rapid release twist CPR in the event of cardiac arrest
- Auto firm time: 20 mins
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.