Oticon® Dynamo SP 6 WL BTE Hearing Aid (Behind The Ear)
- Oticon Dynamo SP 6 is a 16 channels Super Power BTE instrument built on the Inium Sense platform, with a peak output of 110 dB SPL and a peak full-on gain of 82 dB.
- Dynamo uses the new Inium Sense feedback shieldSP, an efficient anti-feedback system.
- Dynamo is designed for patients with moderate-to-severe hearing loss who want a slim super power instrument, easy access to volume control, and support for individual listening preferences to ensure optimal speech understanding.
- Dynamo features a unique combination approach to signal processing: Speech Rescue performs precise frequency composition to ensure fuller access to high frequency sounds while Speech Guard E’s advanced adaptive compression preserves important speech details
- Oticon Dynamo SP 6 BTE (WL) Bands 6, Channel 16, Fitting Db Upto 110, Full on Gain 82 Db, Battery Type 13 Life Upto 246,
- Programming Adapters White Adapter/WL. Personal Profile 3, Speech Rescue , Binaural Coordination You Matic Essential,
- Noise Management, Inium Sense feedback Shield, Free Focus Essential. Auto Dual Directionality, Single Band Adaptive Directionality, Back dir, Voice Priority.
- TV Connect Line. Streamer Pro and Remote Control. In-Situ Audiometry (Genie), IP 58, Analogue Volume Control wl/mute, Nano Coating, Battery Low Warning.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.