Oticon® Dynamo SP 4 WL BTE Hearing Aid (Behind The Ear)
- The Oticon Dynamo SP4 is a basic level super power hearing aid manufactured by Oticon designed for severe-to-profound hearing losses.
- It incorporates Oticon’s Inium Sense processing chip which has 30% more processing power than their previous Inium platform.
- Channels : 16 Channel (The hearing aid ‘splits’ and ‘separates’ incoming sound into its different frequencies before processing each frequency channel independently based on the listening environment, listening needs and hearing loss of the individual. This helps provide a higher resolution and more natural sound quality.)
- Gain Handles : 6 (This relates to the number of frequency channels that can be adjusted to personalise the hearing aid to your specific hearing loss, listening needs and ear acoustics to help provide a more natural and crisper sound quality.)
- Programmes : 4 (For a more personalised fitting the hearing aids can be adjusted and specifically programmed for different listening environments, such as music, outdoors, party, restaurant etc.)
- Modulation Based Noise Management : Yes (Reduces unwanted background noise in noisy situations to provide sound comfort.)
- Speech Rescue : Yes (Copies high frequency sounds that cannot be heard by a listener due to their hearing loss into a lower frequency so they can be heard.)
- Binaural Coordination : Yes (Volume adjustments and program changes made on one hearing aid are automatically transferred to the opposite hearing aid.)
- Binaural Phone Operation : Yes (Telephone conversation is automatically streamed into both hearing aids simultaneously to boost speech understanding.)
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.