Scure TTP 201 Table Top Pulse Oximeter with NIBP
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient.
- 2.8″ TFT LCD display.
- High brightness LED display of NIBP, SPO2 and pulse rate.
- Built-in Flash Memory.
- Up to 2000 groups NIBP data storage and SPO2 data up to 48 hours.
- Powerful data storage and management Trend table.
- Adjustable Visual and Audio alarms.
- Audio volume adjustable.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium ion polymer battery.
- Method Oscillometry.
- Mode Manual/Auto/Continuous.
- Measurement Range 25~260mmHg.
- Resolution 1mmHg. NIBP Accuracy ±5mmHg.
- Alarm Systolic/Diastolic/Map.
- SpO 2
- Measurement Range 0%~100%.
- Resolution 1%.
- Accuracy ±2%(70%~100%), 0%~69% unspecified.
- Alarm range 0~100%.
- Pulse Rate
- Measurement Range 10~270mmHg
- Resolution 1bpm.
- Accuracy ±2bpm.
- Patient Monitor
- Dimension 191×160×244(mm).
- Net weight 191×160×244(mm).1.5Kg.
- Nell core SpO2
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.