SMS Multitech India Pvt Ltd
Oxygize Premium Ring Pulse Oximeter Yellow
Oxygize Premium Ring Pulse Oximeter is an important and common device to check pulse oxygen saturation (Sp02) and pulse rate (PR). It’s a small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device. It includes the main board, an LCD display and a lithium battery. It can be used in hospitals and health care organizations, oxygen bars and during family nursing and physical activities like sports (you can use it before or after the sport, but it is not recommended to use it during the sport). A healthy person has a pulse rate of 72.UsesThe pulse oximeter is intended for spot checking of adult’s pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate in a clinical environment. This medical device can be reused, but it is not designed for continuously monitoring. It is intended for use in clinic section office, out-patient department, and sickroom. It can also be used in the recovery and healthcare organizations as well as in the community medical treatments.Salient Features:Simple and convenient to use, simple one-touch operationSp02 is a measure of the oxygen saturation level in the arterial bloodLow energy consumption, original one 3.7V lithium battery that can continuously work for 6 hoursNotification for low voltage on the screen when there’s low battery may influence the normal workingWill automatically power off when there’s no signal generated with a charging facilityNo need for daily maintenance and calibrationThe higher the oxygen saturation indicates more oxygen in the arterial bloodLight weight and convenient to carryThis parameter is useful for assessing overall fitness, as well as exertion levels at a particular moment in timeDirections For UseUse as per the instructions mentioned on the packSafety Information:The person should take adequate training before using the productThe product is intended only as an adjunct in patient assessment. It must be used in addition to clinical signs and symptoms. It is not intended to be used for treatment purposesWhen using the product together with the electrical surgery equipment, the user should pay attention to and guarantee the safety of the patient being treatedDo not use the product in the presence of flammable anaesthetics, explosivesubstances, vapours or liquidsMake sure not to use the product during MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scanning or CT (Computed Tomography) environment because induced current could potentially cause burnsNo modification of this product is allowed. It should be maintained by professional maintenance personnel who are approved by manufacturersThe product is a common seal product. Keep its surface dry and clean, and prevent any liquid from infiltrating itThe product is fragile. Avoid pressure, knocks, strong vibrations or any other mechanical damage. Hold it carefully and lightly. If it is not in use, it should be appropriately placedFor disposal of the product, follow local regulations. Do not dispose of randomlyDon’t dismantle and replace the battery without authorization. When the battery is low or it has not been used for a long time, please charge the battery in time but protect against overcharging
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.