OxyChek Finger Pulse Oximeter Device
OxyCheck Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides a simple way to spot-check users by combining the sensor and monitor into one integrated, compact, easy to use device. The oximeter measures pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2) value, pulse rate value, and pulse strength. When a finger is inserted into the sensor? rubber cushion, the SpO2 value automatically displays. The pulse bar graph displays the user? pulse beat, and the bar graph? height shows pulse strength. The oximeter, which is powered by two AAA batteries, features a lowbattery indicator and powers off automatically in eight seconds when not in use.The pulse oximeter has no alarms. Do not use the pulse oximeter in situations where alarms are required. It is not for continuous monitoring. The pulse oximeter is intended only as an adjunct in user assessment. It must be used in conjunction with other methods of assessing clinical signs and symptoms.Use under strict guidance and medical supervision.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.