Nureca Inc USA
Dr Trust USA Signature Series Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Audio Visual Alarm and Water Resistant Black
Dr Trust USA Signature Series Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Audio Visual Alarm and Water Resistant is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings. This is the best pulse oximeter available for medical professionals. The product is water resistant and contains audio visual alarm.UsesIt is a non-invasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in your blood.Salient Features:It has been designed to withstand accidental splash of water, increasingly higher depths of water will render the product unusableMeasures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levelsAccurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital bright LED displayRotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus, shows perfusion Index , Pulse wave, Pulse Rate, bar graph, SpO2 level Battery level and moreLight and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes and long battery lifeDirections For UseUse as directed by the physician.Safety Information:Read the label carefully before useUsed under medical supervisionAvoid any physical damageKeep out of reach of the children
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.