Nureca Inc USA
Dr Trust USA Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter with Audio Visual Alarm and Respiratory Rate Red
Dr Trust Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter with Audio Visual Alarm and Respiratory Rate is affordable and is an accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Its simple one button design allows for easy operation and small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Uses: Provides accurate measurements of pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels. Product Specifications and Features:Water resistant design to withstand accidental splash of waterMeasures the pulse rate and oxygen saturation of arterial haemoglobin levels quickly and accurately Provides fast Spo2 readings on a large digital bright led displayAccurately Displays pulse rate, respiratory rate and rotatable multidirectional display allows your to view results in any directionDirections for use:Read the guidelines for details on how to use or use as directed by the physician. Safety Information:Read the guidelines carefully before useKeep out of the reach of childrenStore in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.