BPL Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd
BPL Smart Oxy Lite Pulse Oximeter
BPL Smart Oxy Lite Pulse Oximeter is an easy to handle electronic medical sensor for measuring vitals presented by Bio plus Bharat enterprises. It features used to displays the percentage of blood that is loaded with oxygen. Uses: It is used to measure pulse oxygen and pulse rate at any time and anywhereIt measures the amount of oxygen present in blood by recording the amount of light transmitted or reflected Product Specification and Features: Brand: BPLUse: ClinicalType: Fingertip Pulse OximeterIdeal For: Adults and childrenOperational LED Lights:YesDisplay Type: LED DisplayMeasurement Range: Pulse Rate Range 30 to 250 BPMMeasurement Accuracy: Calibrated at ÂąPLUS MINUS 2% for Oxygen Saturation and Âą2 BPM for PulseResolution: 1% Oxygen Saturation, 1 BPM Pulse RateDirections for Use: Insert your finger into the device and wait for the device to power onAfter 5 seconds, reading will be displayed on the value displayGreen number on right displays the pulse rate that means number of times your heart beat per minute Safety Information: Read the manual carefully before useKeep out reach of the childrenFor external use onlyRemove the batteries after use
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.