Omron Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
Omron HBP-1300 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Product description: Omron HBP-1300 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor pack includes: HBP-1300 Blood Pressure Monitor AC Adapter (E1600) Medium Cuff (22-32 cm) Large Cuff (32-42 cm) Instruction Manual and Guarantee Card The HBP-1300 Professional Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use with a durable design that includes a built-in handle making the monitor easily portable. It is designed for use in professional settings and is clinically proven to produce fast and reliable results. The monitor is compatible with a series of wipe-clean GS cuffs ranging from SS (12-18cm) to XL (42-50cm). It comes with an AC adaptor as well as a rechargeable battery pack. The device is fitted with a shock-proof bumper to protect it from accidental damage and comes with fully automatic oscillometric and manual auscultatory mode. It is possible to manually adjust the inflation pressure for improved patient comfort.. NIBP Monitor for clinical use with oscillometric technology. No callibration is required which results in high accuracy Zero indicator function Battery operations in case of black out Irregular pulse indicator Motion stop fucntion Easy to carry Salient features of Omron HBP-1300 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor: Robust Design: Shock-proof bumper protects against falls from a bed or desk 5 Cuff Sizes: From paediatric to XL, fits a wider range of patients Dual measurement modes: Switch from Oscillometric Mode to Manual Auscultation Mode depending on the patient’s condition. Compact and light weight design built with handle allows users to carry device easily. LCD display with back light make it easier to view readings in dim areas, such as hospital wards at night. Pressure display range: 0 to 300mmHg Motion stop function Irregular pulse indicator Last reading display Long battery life
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.