Meditrove MT01 Wall Mounted Indian to Western Conversion Commode Chair (Stainless Steel)
Stainless steel wall mounted (using screws) commode stool can be used over all Indian commodes Toilet. Ease to use and fold back on wall. The length can be adjusted according to the existing commode distance from wall. Maximum weight capacity is 100 kgs and specially designed for safely use without falling or slipping.
- Fits easily on wall with screws and can slide down at time of use and easily scroll up after use.
- No-rust wall mount commode
- Foldable product (HEIGHT IS NOT Adjustable)
- Can be used with all Indian commodes by fitting on wall.
- Enables patients to sit without strain and it can be folded up against the wall and locked.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.