Frido 2000, a unique wheelable commode chair designed specifically to cater to the hygiene and daily common needs of individuals with spinal cord injury and physical movement related to mobility limitations.
- Frido 2000 has removable armrests for easy wheelchair transfers of the user. No lifting for caregivers anymore.
- With a Soft PU Material Keyhole Shaped Waterproof Seat Cushion and the proven ability to roll over the commode directly, Frido 2000 helps access toilets in a safe and dignified manner.
- Frido 2000 has a seat height of 22.5 inches. This eases transfers from the bed to the chair and allows the wheelchair to roll over the regular commode.
- With the user's comfort in mind, this wheelchair stocks a soft seat cushion and a tension adjustable backrest to tune it to the most optimum and comfortable seating position.
- In terms of safety, this Attendant-propelled wheelchair has Complete Locking 5" Medical Casters and has a weight capacity of 150 Kg.
- Frido 2000 has an automotive-grade powder coating for better corrosion resistance.
- For daily activities, this wheelchair also has a soft top seat to be placed over the commode seat to use it as a regular wheelchair and a foldable active footrest for maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Frido 2000 has easy & tool-free assembly and dismantling; even the dismantled wheelchair can easily be transported in a car boot.
- Fewer hygiene worries for wheelchair users. With best in class comfort and quality, our ergonomically well-designed commode wheelchair gives you immense comfort and a sense of safety.