- The Oticon Dynamo SP4 is a basic level super power hearing aid manufactured by Oticon designed for severe-to-profound hearing losses.
- It incorporates Oticon’s Inium Sense processing chip which has 30% more processing power than their previous Inium platform.
- Channels : 16 Channel (The hearing aid ‘splits’ and ‘separates’ incoming sound into its different frequencies before processing each frequency channel independently based on the listening environment, listening needs and hearing loss of the individual. This helps provide a higher resolution and more natural sound quality.)
- Gain Handles : 6 (This relates to the number of frequency channels that can be adjusted to personalise the hearing aid to your specific hearing loss, listening needs and ear acoustics to help provide a more natural and crisper sound quality.)
- Programmes : 4 (For a more personalised fitting the hearing aids can be adjusted and specifically programmed for different listening environments, such as music, outdoors, party, restaurant etc.)
- Modulation Based Noise Management : Yes (Reduces unwanted background noise in noisy situations to provide sound comfort.)
- Speech Rescue : Yes (Copies high frequency sounds that cannot be heard by a listener due to their hearing loss into a lower frequency so they can be heard.)
- Binaural Coordination : Yes (Volume adjustments and program changes made on one hearing aid are automatically transferred to the opposite hearing aid.)
- Binaural Phone Operation : Yes (Telephone conversation is automatically streamed into both hearing aids simultaneously to boost speech understanding.)
- Oticon Dynamo SP 6 is a 16 channels Super Power BTE instrument built on the Inium Sense platform, with a peak output of 110 dB SPL and a peak full-on gain of 82 dB.
- Dynamo uses the new Inium Sense feedback shieldSP, an efficient anti-feedback system.
- Dynamo is designed for patients with moderate-to-severe hearing loss who want a slim super power instrument, easy access to volume control, and support for individual listening preferences to ensure optimal speech understanding.
- Dynamo features a unique combination approach to signal processing: Speech Rescue performs precise frequency composition to ensure fuller access to high frequency sounds while Speech Guard E’s advanced adaptive compression preserves important speech details
- Oticon Dynamo SP 6 BTE (WL) Bands 6, Channel 16, Fitting Db Upto 110, Full on Gain 82 Db, Battery Type 13 Life Upto 246,
- Programming Adapters White Adapter/WL. Personal Profile 3, Speech Rescue , Binaural Coordination You Matic Essential,
- Noise Management, Inium Sense feedback Shield, Free Focus Essential. Auto Dual Directionality, Single Band Adaptive Directionality, Back dir, Voice Priority.
- TV Connect Line. Streamer Pro and Remote Control. In-Situ Audiometry (Genie), IP 58, Analogue Volume Control wl/mute, Nano Coating, Battery Low Warning.
Oticon Get is a family of hearing instruments that lets you provide easy hearing loss compensation for cost conscious users. Get is the entry to hearing care yet delivering on core audiology concepts like listening comfort and intelligibility. Get offers stylish standard and power BTEs as well as a full range of custom devices. The family covers hearing losses from mild to severe-to-profound. Features
- Fitting bandwidth 6.5 kHz
- Open Ear Acoustics
- Corda₂ Thin Tube and hook version
- Nano-coated BTEs
- Directionality: Surround, Split Dir and Full Dir (manual)
- Noise Management (modulation)
- Dynamic Feedback Cancellation DFC2
- 4 user programs
- Telecoil, DAI & FM options
- Small size and attractive appearance
- Small distortion, clear sound quality
- Comfortable to use
- Compatible with mobile phone
- Comfortable anatomically shaped
- Easy Switches
- Highly reliable
- Oticon's latest hearing aid range for people with severe to profound hearing loss is the new Xceed range. The Xceed 3 is the entry-level technology in the Xceed range.
- The Xceed 3 Power hearing aids join a very exclusive group of direct connection Made For iPhone power hearing aids. They will enable power users to connect directly to an iPhone and connect to any modern smartphone via the ConnectClip to stream sound hands-free to both ears. With the Oticon ON App, patients can regulate volume, change programs, or simply turn off their hearing aids with complete discretion.
- Oticon Xceed offers the highest full-on gain peak in the industry and new fitting options to help you meet the different needs of power users.
- A 360° sound experience With OpenSound Navigator power hearing aids finally have the ability to give power users 360° access to speech with less noise and less listening effort.
- 48 Channels With 8 Bands
- Right Ear Hearing Aid
- Fitting Upto:- 120 dB
- Battery Size :-675