It is always our goal to provide the best service to all of our clients. Due to the rapid spread of COVID-19, we are working at a reduced capacity in order to align with the State’s guidelines. We have implemented some policy changes to help enable the safety of our clients and the public so we can maintain operations and continue to help the health care system :
- If you have had any flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days (cough, fever, difficulty breathing, runny nose) we ask that you not visit our premises or ask us to visit you until they subside.
- Service and repair – we will pick up and sterilize equipment from your house or facility, repair it in our shop and then deliver it back off to you.
- Showroom – we are going to be accepting one customer at a time into our showroom to maintain social distancing and allow for time to sterilize surfaces between visits.
- Deliveries and setups – Our staff will set up your equipment in your home for you while maintaining social distancing policies (1-2 meters) if you are not displaying any symptoms.
It’s about you. At ElderLiving – our job is you, and meeting your medical supply needs. The corona virus situation has placed tremendous demands on the global medical products supply chain, and demand continues to outstrip supply.
We’re working tirelessly to source, secure and ship products to our customers. Currently, there are unavoidable shortages and delays beyond our control, and we ask for your patience as our teams continue to work for you.
It’s about us. We’re committed to keeping our employees and their families safe during what is now being called the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve rapidly deployed our employees to work-from-home situations—which presents new challenges to our systems and communication capabilities.
What we’re doing:
- Phone support has been temporarily suspended
- We’ve assigned staff to online/email communication channels
- Home deliveries have been reduced or in some cases suspended.
For the last several years we’ve worked to provide outstanding products and support. We sincerely appreciate the continued opportunity we have to serve our valued customers and work with our fantastic employees.